Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

SEXXY Paragraph


Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing SEXXY Paragraphs and we also done a slide we were studying this because we have an essay around to end of the term the movie we watched was hunt for the wilderpeople and that was what the slide was about. We also done some film techniques so we knew what camera angle they were using my favourite part from this term was watching the movie. This is the paragraph please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

In the film Hunt for the Wilderpeople. The type of conflict I used was person vs person. I felt bad for Ricky because Hec didn’t like him; he had also been in different homes over and over again. Ricky had been sent to multiple foster homes he kept on moving and he hated it. He got moved to another foster home he really liked. He had his first birthday. They got him a dog he named Tupac. This shows Ricky liked Hec but he didn’t like Ricky back.This makes us understand that not everyone needs to be friends. This worked well for Ricky because they became friends in the end. By the end in the film Ricky and Hec become friends and then after Hec makes a haiku about how it was the best day of his life.

Hunt for the Wilderpeople (2016) | Official Trailer HD - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.