Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Reflection

Hello readers today we had to do a reflection our teacher wasn't at school for quite a while because she was sick I think my week has been good and fun iv'e got all my work done. We were doing this in wananga with Miss Birtch while other people were finishing there test. This is what we were doing please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

This week I am proud of Finishing all of my work and doing athletics and winning some races.

I struggled this week when We had to do some test and we had a reliever instead of our normal teacher.

Something I enjoyed this week was doing athletics and hanging out with my friend and just communicating with people.

Next week I want to help someone if they need help with there work or help with anything 

Motivational Quotes: 200+ Inspiring Quotes to Win 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.