Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

100 Word challenge

 Hello readers! For the last couple of weeks we have been doing 100 word challenge today we had a reliever Mr White.  This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

St patrick man seating rainbow with clover and Vector Image


There once was a gnome. He was laying on a clover. He was about to wake up. He had a green hat on top of his head and he was laying outside of a house. He was rich so he was sleeping because he didn't need to have a job. It was the 17th of March. The man was wearing green because it's an Irish rule: If you don’t wear green then it is disrespectful. He was sleeping because he was going to have a good night with his friends they were going to have a couple of drinks.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jesse I love your blog post I like how he was getting his rest so he can have a couple of drinks but maybe next time you could not repeat because it sounds like you are repeating your sentences BLOG YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.