Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Primary and Secondary Source

Hello readers today we started making a DLO about Primary and Secondary source we got to work with a buddy but I didn't want to so I just chose to work by myself I done mine an google drawing. I was going to do mine on biteable but you could only use eighty words this is what I made and there is a question about Primary and Secondary. I liked secondary because we have been reading articles about the olden day photos.
Which do you think is more trustworthy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.