For the last couple of weeks we have been working on reading books and last week we were reading a story called six stories. Then this week we started working on a book called Gold Rush and then we had to tell a bit about gold mining and what we knew about gold mining but first we had to work on a blog and then we had to tell what we knew and this is what I made I hope you enjoy.
During the early 1800s many people from Guangzhou province in southern China.
One of the places you will visit in Arrowtown is the museum and it is all about the Chines settlement.
As the archaeologists uncovered the huts they also discovered all sorts of information.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.