Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

Mission Perseverance Rover

Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been doing something about the Mission Perseverance Rover and how its going to go to Mars on February and this is what we have been researching and answering. 


The mission lunch will happen on the 30th of july 2020, it will arrive on Mars on February 18 2021. 


Curiosity has 17 cameras on it,  and it can go for 30 meters per hour.


Perseverance is doing something difficult or achieving success.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse

    Thanks for sharing your Mars Perseverance facts to your blog. I wonder if you have successfully answered all the questions and have enough details to write your piece of explanation writing. You might want to add some more information to this prior to beginning your writing.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.