Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

flag symbols

Semaphore Flag Signalling System
Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing science today we were learning flag symbols we chose to do the flag symbol for dog and we were working in groups and fist we were working with people and then we had to split up. The people we were working with they chose to do fish and we had to work it out we worked it out it was easy.Thanks for reading my blog I hope you enjoy please leave a comment it would help
Semaphore Flag Signalling SystemSemaphore Flag Signalling System

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.