Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Meal Plan

Hello readers a couple of weeks ago we started doing a meal plan for breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner and then we had to write about how many servings of water we had. I chose to have ⅚ we are doing this because we want to stay healthy I found this challenging because I didn't know what order they went in and this is what I made.


Breakfast
Bacon and Pancakes and Oats glass milk
Lunch
Sandwiches with salad in it rice and steak     Cabbage
Snack
Cheese and crackers and apples on the side.
Dinner
Chicken with lemons over the top of chicken. And popcorn on the side. With spinach.
Water
How many servings per day? ⅚ cups of water 
How do you think you could fit these in besides just at meal times? 
  •  When I wake up in the Morning 
  • When i'm walking to school
  •   When its lunch or morning tea time


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.