Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

100 Word Challenge

Hello readers today we started making a 100 word challenge and it was about a zebra and the zebra is tight roping and he is walking and he is about to fall off but he gets his balance back and he was safe.

The character is the zebra and he is tight rope. He is about to fall but gets his balance and he is saved. The zebras name is Zeb. He got up because there is another person on the build and he is scared so Zeb went over there and saved the other Zebra. WOW everyone from the bottom is happy both Zebras are saved until they are going back and they lose the balance they almost fall but the both get their balance again. After both of the zebras got down they were safely down and the ambulance was there.
This is the photo we done the 100 word challenge
Zebra walking on rope. Image of zebra walking on rope high in sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.