Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Stop Motion

Hello my name is Jesse and for the 8 weeks we have been doing art me and my group have been making a Stop Motion. My group was Cody and Camryn. We were making them with clay and this is our one that we made. First we started off by making all of the cars and then we made all of the people, we did finish but it was too short. So we made a jail cell and the person who started the crash went into prison.

I think our Stop Motion was good because we finished it and I think we were successful but next time we could do it faster so we can finish earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.