Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hurmanu PE

This week for PE Hurumanu we done the beep test and we also done the fitness testing, we do fitness testing so we can be better runners for the beep test my score was 9 something. Next time I do the beep test I will go slower at the start and then when I get to level 5 I will go faster and not waste all of my energy. I am going to improve on working on my running so next time I can get further I worked successfully with others by cheering the on and giving them complements and then on Monday we done the fitness testing. My score for the sit ups was 17 and for the sit and reach my score was 23 it was hard for people when they were running this is my scores.

Name:  Jesse J

Class: Bh

Vertical Jump
    M1:1.7
     M2: 2.1

Sit and Reach:23

Sit Ups: 17

Grip Test:  0

Beep Test: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.