Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Tane Mahuta

Hello today we done Tane Mahuta with Mark Mr Tisch and Mrs Allan I was helping by doing the shoveling with Mr Tisch and then we put horse manure on top of the dirt and then we mixed it in and the other people were cutting more trees and then after we had finished it was interval time. And then we came back and done more work and then after that I went to gym sports and we played dodge ball and we lost both games we planted spinach celery and coriander and then we weeded the green house you can only get 10$ for selling scrap metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.