Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Gardening

Hello today we done gardening and I was cutting tree's with Kody and Mark the other people were putting brand new soil in the garden place we are going to make an indoor class and we cleaning the green house. There are two groups one is it's cool to be kind and then the other one is called tane mahuta. The other people were cleaning the shed so we would have more room there were a lot of plants in there we are doing this so the school can have another building.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sharing, Jesse!

    I enjoyed reading about what the Tane Mahuta group is doing for their CIP! Do you enjoy working on the gardens? Tane Mahuta is more hands on and our Kindness group is more digital/cybersmart. What type of learning do you prefer?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. gardening experience

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.