Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

HuruManu pe

Hello my name is Jesse today we played basketball, first we done warm ups our warm ups were lunges,high knees,butt kicks and then we started to play basketball first we vs green bibs and then we vs non bibs we lost all of our games I thought we needed to pass a bit more. We were the first people to do our sport our sport was bench ball and I though we done a good job when my group done there's I helped put all of the gear out. Next time when we do something for PE I think we can choose another sport that everyone knows how to play so we can have more time to play. I learned that you need to pass more to get more people on the bench https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX1eLLSaqIY.

Hello my name is Jesse. The sport we selected to coach our class was benchball. Benchball is like a modified version of netball. We were successful because everyone had fun. This is important because sport is about having fun. My role was putting the equipment out. We used lunges, high knees, and butt kicks as warm ups. This was very easy and I would like to be more involved next time.  Also, next time I would want to do another sport that everyone knows how to play. This would be even easier for us and could spend more time playing.  Additionally, I learned that you shout put the tallest player on the bench and that you should have the best player last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.