Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Te Reo Maori



Te Reo Maori, Hello my name is Jesse yesterday we done work about Atua Maori, There were 2 gods that were connected, he tried to push them off by putting his back on the female god and his feet on the male god, they won't let go so he asked for the sacred axes and it got given to him be cut their arms off and they went their separated ways, The Other gods lived Better and happily.





Then there was another one, Someone had a wife, He hit her when he got mad and she then left him for her tribe, He went to go find her it took multiple days but finally he was there. He Asked for truce and to have her bach, she game him one last chance, they then lived happily, im not sure what happened after but all i know that they are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.