Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Digi Tech

Hello my name is Jesse for the last couple of weeks we have been making issues and we had to make something on scratch or gamefroot and I made mine on scratch. Mine was about bullying people should not be bullied because it is not nice.

Scratch worked out for me because it was easy to use and I was working on it by my self I think I was best at adding new slides and adding to them and listen so I don't have to change my story a lot of time.

Next time when we do Digi Tech I would like to try and do another scratch or gamefroot I would want to try a new app so we can get better at new things and then we can help people.














































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.