Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

What are your shoes doing?


Image result for yeezy

Hello my name is Jesse today we had to do some writing on what your shoes would be doing when you leave the house or go somewhere.

When you leave somewhere your shoes go and do something else. My shoes would go and play a game or something and they eat lots of food like chips. Then they would go spend some money on candy and more food, they would also get some fizzy with there food.They would waist all of my money and then I would be poor they would go swimming at jelly park and jump of the diving board and get wet.
After that they will go on a summer vacation and they will get there by using a boat that costs a lot of money and then they will come back home and turn on the fire and then get dry and then play some more games.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse!

    It sounds like your shoes are very busy when you are away. I like the way that you took on feedback and added in some punctuation to your writing. I also like how you included images and videos to make your post more interesting. Keep up the awesome blogging.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.