Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Learning story Hurumanu Music

Hello my name is Jesse today we were doing Hurumanu music we were doing our learning story and this one is mine this is my learning story about what I achieved in music.





Hello my name is Jesse and I am from Hornby High School and this is my learning story

I was responsible for my own actions when we were doing the task I was doing the garage band.

I knew what I had to do after I had finished my work and then something else after I did my work like ASMR and then I done my blog post about ASMR.

I was organized when I got to class and I had already finished my work and had my chromebook and my books.

I understood someone else's ideas and opinions I did that when we were doing the slides and I listened to my friends ideas when we were doing or slides.

I was trusted on my device because I was doing the right thing when we were supposed to do.



If you can please send me some feedback on what I could do next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.