What are we doing this term for Reading? This term we are reading a novel study called Fantastic Mr Fox
By only looking at the cover, what can we infer or guess about the story? By looking at the cover of the book we can probably tell that its about a Fox
After reading the back cover, what do you think the story is about? Make a prediction on what will happen. I thought it was going to be about sloth.
Using your prior knowledge, why do you think I have selected this book for us to read? I think the teacher chose this book because it is our first novel study.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.