Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Hurumanu Art

Hello my name is Jesse today we were doing Hurumanu Art for art we were doing stop motions and we had to make it by using clay. Cody made all of the people while I done the car Camryn and Cody made a car to we mixed some colors together and then we traded some for other colors we needed black the most because we had all ready used all of our black we made purple for one of the other and then they gave us black back and then we could finish all of the cars. Then we made brown we had to mix a couple of colors together and then we made trees with green and brown we had to make the colors warm and then it was really easy to squish. Cody and me finished all of the cars and all of the trees and also the people that are going to be in the story they have names but I forgot them but the very first thing we had to do was create a story board mine was about two cars crashing into each other and then the ranger came to save them and get the out of the car and then the police came to check who done the crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.