Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Cip

Hello my name is Jesse yesterday we were creating coloring competitions everyone that was in Sh and Bh all made cards they went to schools like Hornby Primary School and St Bernadette's. Not everyone finished all of the card but everybody made at least one for the younger kids at the other schools. Then we made some for Paper plus The Warehouse and Warehouse stationary some of the people form our school took the cards down to all of the places and they asked if they could donate. After morning tea I went to gym sports and we played dodge ball and tricky line tag I came first in tricky line tag and then my team lost in dodge ball after that I done rugby academy we were playing game were you had to kick the ball over the line to get a try. After we played a game of touch but the rules were different and once you got touched to would have to role onto your back and then pass to one o you teammates it was hard but we scored at least one try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.