Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Term 1 reflection

Hello my name is Jesse and I am from Hornby High School and we had to write about what we liked this term and I liked science because we got to do a lot of science experiments my favorite one was the crystals because we got to see how to make crystals.

My favorite part this term was tech because we got to make a car and a heart and now we are making chopping boards and we can use them because we are putting oil on them and then at home we can use them all of the year sevens are doing wood tech an the year eights are technology and then next term year sevens are doing cooking.

The most interesting thing I learned was how to play new games in PE with Mr Good Fellow we played long ball and also bench ball and we played another game today but I do not know what the game was called it was 7/8 Bh vs 7/8 Tz and I think we won but I am not sure.

The most challenging thing was doing running in PE we do a 100 challenge and for that we have to do 100 hundred runs with 3 buddies and we can go in twos and we get extra points for running with buddies.

Sometimes I showed commitment when we were doing PE and also sometimes showing commitment when we are in class and the teacher is talking to us.

I am looking forward to doing tech with a different teacher in term eight I think and having the same teacher.

Well thank you for reading my blog post if you can please leave a comment telling me what I can do to make it better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse!

    I enjoyed reading about your term 1 and what you enjoyed so far at HHS! I am pleased to hear that you are really liking your Hurumanu classes and the different activities you do in Technology. It makes me very happy to hear that you are working hard for your other teachers too!

    I look forward to 3 more awesome terms with you this year :)
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.