Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Hurumanu Music

Hello my name is Jesse today we are doing Hurumanu music with Mrs Hastie and Miss Birtch

What music? What types are there? There are Rap and also Pop music and others that I don't listen too.

Where can we find/hear/experience music? You can hear music on the radio YouTube and the edge the edge has a lot of music.

What type of music do you like to make and listen too? I like to listen to rap and I don't like to make music

What do you want to learn about/do in music Hurumanu? Try to make our own song with the whole class.

Image result for music

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.