Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

PE

Today for PE we done a game we done it with Mr Good Fellow we played playback today it was a fun game we were in teams we were in class teams so 78 BH vs 78 TZ and the other game was long ball which we got to choose our own teams. This some photos of what we played.



Goals Show commitment to physical activity
Looking at the history of games
Showing teamwork/teaching skills 
Reflect on out coaching and learning 

I enjoyed playing the games.
Bench ball is a game where you try catch the ball without someone blocking it.
Use more communication and pass the ball more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jesse, I really liked you blog post and i really liked how you put the link on your blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.