Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

Magic speech



Magic





Magic is hard not a lot of people know how to do it people can make things float and do other things people can do magic like dynamo he does card tricks and can make phones. Disappear and he is 35 years old he can make himself disappear he got a illness when he was younger but he still done magic. And Zach King can do magic tricks people can get on television and they can get a lot of money for making ads its really hard to learn magic and it can be dangerous and people die because of it sometimes people get scared by doing it. people don't do it. Some people can make their drinks change different color and different flavors people can fly in the air and do lots of other things like cutting people in half. People do lots of tricks with there hands but people would normally do trick with their friends people can bend money with their finger and it is really hard but the the thing people do the most is card tricks they can make a card go through their hand people can make a plastic bottle float.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessie I really like your speech on magic.This reminds me of a time when I watched a magic movie called Dr strange,Did you consider putting in pictures of the things and pictures of when Zach King looks like.My favorite part of your writing was when you told me that the magician can cut a person in half but maybe you could put in pictures on how they do it and what they use to do it but you did a awesome job keep it UP!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This work is awesome because it sounds like you are so into magic. Next time you might want to remove Zach King because he only does stop-motion. I have a magic set at my Dad's and iv'e learnt a few tricks.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.