Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Collage




This week we are reading a book about circus at magic and there is a girl called Natalia and she is trying to be a good gymnastic teacher and she can do eight hula at a time hoops and she has one two on her. Knees and has some on her hands and waist as well she can juggle and she can walk the globe and she can do the Poi she done a circus with her friends and her family came to watch her do her magic tricks and after they left.













How I done it first we needed to make a slide of glow grow and connect and do some blog post and we also needed to do a summary we needed do blog comments about glow grow and connect.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Jessie this made me think of what this really was. I liked how you describe what glow is. Next time go back and check your writing on slide 3. Why did you do this?What was your favorite part of it?Did you think about what you were going to say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have not comment on my blog for a week.If you comment on my blog. I'll comment on your blog.So our team have points.So please do so

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for telling me I will fix it soon I was making the slide for the google slide of the glow grow and connect what was your favorite part Thank you and it was also apart of our reading task and our blooms bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.