Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Collage









Jesse This week I am reading a book called A Grin from ear to ear.





And Moko and his dad are going fishing to get some fish for there family and Moko caught a fish and it was called tamure and the are on the boat and they are trying to catch a fish and then they catch one and they get photos of it so they remember and and his dad says when I was your age I caught a tamure. Moko’s face was sweating and his dad went to go get the net so he can get the fish easier and ten minutes later Moko was was making the boat go side to side and then he got the fish and they both took


photos of each other so they remember.










This week I done a summary and also made a screencastify and we made it about a story called A grin to ear to ear or canals the evasion













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.