Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Broken Bus

Once there was a bus that had crashed in a forest. There were people in the bus and the bus had got stuck and could not get out. Then they went hunting for food and then they got food and then it was the next morning. So they climbed trees and then they saw a way to get out of the forest. It was the next night and they were cold so they made a fire and then when it was the next morning and they went to go to the exit and then they got out of the forest and they were safe. When they got home their parents were scared but at the same time they were happy because they were home. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse, this is a cool story! It would be helpful to include the image that inspired your story of the broken down bus so that your reader could help visualise it better! I am pleased to see some great punctuation used in your writing.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.