Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Zavier and Jesse creating Simile

Your goal is to create at least 3 Similes with a picture. You can work with a buddy.

Write your Simile here:
  1. Zavier is as fast as Usain Bolt.
  2. Tizzy looks like an ogre.
  3. Math quest 2 is extremely good like Fortnite.

Insert the meaning of your Simile and a picture.
  1. It means that Zavier is the fastest kid in the world.
  2. It means that Tizzy looks super ugly.
  3. It means that Math quest 2 is super fun and cool just like Fortnite.
Image result for Zavier the fastest kid in the worldImage result for fortniteImage result for ogre

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.