Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Character Description

Image result for the greatest showman


The Great Showman


Jack wears a white top and a red jacket and has a big hat like a magic hat and he has a wand. He has brown hair and it looks black and he has a brown wand and he has white teeth and he has a wand and he is magic and he has sparkle red cozy jacket and it is as red as a red burning fire.





Jack was standing at the stage and he about to do a magic trick in front of everyone the magic trick was to make someone disappear and then he was going to make them come back to the stage.One of tricks were to make someone fly and fall back down without getting hurt it was the best magic trick was because it was making someone fly.It was really cool and then he done some more magic tricks.


Outside it was raining with all the water and l was socing wet when go home the next morning all of the snow was gone because the rain made all the snow go.In the afternoon we went back to the greatest show mans magic show because they were still doing to magic show some people were sleeping.





By Jesse



Image result for the greatest showman

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie it's Kaleb. I liked how you used lots of interesting words.The story reminded me of the circus. Was it hard making the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiAdelaide here,I like the greatest showmen.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.