Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

The jump

EC

1.There was a photograph on the viewing deck with a special green screen for a trick photos. When Pania and matiu and Uncle Hone left the tower it was funny because it was a trick photographer for nana for christmas.


2.Yeah right said pania.You can’t even walk on the glass floor matiu strolled onto the glass and started krumping.Then he did a five second haka.Then he dropped to the floor and did a press ups the crowd gave him a round of applause.The funny bit was when he was dancing he was krumping and downing a five second haka.


3.The lift stopped the doors opened and they got out.There were heaps of people on the viewing  platform all peering through the floor was incredible the city was laid out before them like a tawn full of ants that's where your nana live. The funny bit was they forgot where they nana lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.