Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

what we done this week




what we did this week is our blooms task and a slide about imagination and summary.











Clare didn't know what to do because she was bored because she was tired of watching television so she goes to her mum and Clares Mum says go to the library and use your imagination so Clare goes to the library and uses her imagination and then she seen her Mum in the library and says what are you doing in her and her Mum says use your imagination.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie I think this is a great post and you clearly know what imagination means. Next time make your title start with capital letters and I think you could improve on your grammar.

    -Kieran

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.