Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Health

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been in lock down and we had to do work from home and today in Health we had to do a topic. The topic was vaping. I had some strategies on how to stop vaping. If you vape you should do exercise and try take the vape off your mind. This is what I done please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.